10 Traps & Lies That Will Ruin Your VA Workers Comp Case
You’ve been severely injured on the job in Virginia. Now you cannot work, but you’re getting your workers comp checks.
What could go wrong?
The Answer: A LOT!!!
In this book, Virginia Workers Comp Lawyer Joe Miller reveals the most popular “Traps and Lies” that are waiting for you if you are hurt in Virginia.
In this book, you will learn many secrets the insurance company does not want you to know:
- How to file your claim and protect your rights—and how it can quickly turn into a disaster for you if you don’t;
- The common lies told to injured workers by insurance adjusters to try and prevent them from filing a claim;
- The critical importance of obtaining an Award Order from the Commission—and the horrific dangers of failing to do so;
- The numerous ways that your comp checks can be stopped overnight— for what seems like nothing;
- How to overcome the employer’s claim that you are an independent contractor—and the revelation that it’s usually a bogus claim by the employer.
And much more…
In this new book, Virginia Workers Compensation Attorney Joseph A. Miller reveals ten of the traps and lies that can ruin your case or settlement. If you or a loved one were hurt on the job in Virginia and are thinking about settling a workers compensation case, then you must download and read this free book right away! Don’t make these mistakes and end up with anything less than Strong Justice for your work injury!
Please fill out this short form to get the download link for "10 Traps & Lies That Will Ruin Your VA Workers Comp Case" ebook.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT SHARE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IN THE ABOVE FORM WITH ANYONE, EVER. We do intend to add your email to our secure database so that we may keep you informed of future publications, updates, and vital information that pertains to the subject matter you are downloading. When you receive such an update from us in the future, you will have the ability to opt out of receiving any further information.