North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Attorney – The Work Injury Center
If you have been injured on the job in North Carolina you may be feeling frustrated, experiencing pain and you and your family are confused by a complex system with words like Industrial Commission, mandatory mediation and clincher. That’s where we come in. North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Attorney Joe Miller and The Work Injury Center understand the process. We know you there’s a chance that you’re not sure what to do next. Do any of these apply to you?
- I want to get the right treatment.
- I want to get well and be productive.
- I want to be pain free.
- I want my employer to do the right thing.
- I want to make sure my family can afford to live, even if I can’t work.
- I was offered a Workers’ Comp settlement by the insurance company.
- I received an Industrial Commission Order regarding Mediation.
- I have been giving something called a clincher to sign and I’m not sure if I should sign it.
- I am getting my workers compensation checks, but for how much longer?
- My Workers’ Compensation claim has been denied.
- I have a functional capacity exam scheduled.
- I have an Independent Medical Exam scheduled.
- I want to know if I can get a second opinion with another doctor.
- I don’t know what to do next.
Career-Ending Injuries are Serious
Most of our clients in North Carolina Workers’ Compensation cases are facing end-of-career injuries and want Strong Justice for themselves and their families. They want to stop wondering how the bills will be paid for years to come, and take the stress off their spouse and family. It often feels like the entire process is working against you. An injury to a hand, foot, leg or arm, or even worse, your spine or brain, is a serious, life-changing burden. No matter where you live in North Carolina, we can help. We work with clients across the state who need a strong, experienced advocate looking out for their rights. Don’t face the other side’s lawyers and insurance company alone. Make sure you have a North Carolina Workers’ Compensation lawyer at The Work Injury Center looking out for you and your family. You have rights, but the system is complex and you can miss out on important benefits if you do not have an experienced advocate to guide you through it. Call today and get attorney Joe Miller and The Work Injury Center on your side. Make sure you get Strong Justice for your work injury and claim for benefits. Call 888-694-1671 or contact us online immediately. If you have questions in the meantime, make sure you download our free ebooks, The North Carolina Workers Compensation Guide to Settlements and The Nine Biggest Myths About North Carolina Workplace Injuries.