- “Where do I start because there are so many wonderful things I want to say!!!! Attorney Joe Miller is the “Worlds” best Workers Compensation attorney on this side of heaven! From the moment I made the first telephone call to him, unto the day of settlement and thereafter, Atty Joe Miller has showed genuine concern and compassion. So much so, that Atty Miller immediately, the same day of the telephone call to his practice, came to the hospital to see my brother and myself. My brother was crushed by a Forklift at work and had to have amputation of his right leg to save his life. Atty Miller and his staff, more especially his Paralegal Lisa were the most amazing people throughout the entire process, which last three (3) years. To this day, Atty Miller and Paralegal Lisa continue to reach out to say “hello” and to just see how we are doing. My family and I are eternally grateful for your expertise and knowledge in Worker’s Compensation Law. Your commitment to my brother’s “well being” and getting back to as close to a normal life as possible was outstanding! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
– Patricia B.
- “Joe Miller is an excellent workers comp attorney ! If you get hurt do not hesitate to call him and his wonderful staff like Lisa Hancock to help you to the very end. after a injury ended my 30 year career they made sure that I was taken care of until the end and went above and beyond to help me. I am eternally grateful for their hard work on my case.”
– Roger S.
- “Joe and his team were prompt and detailed. My husbands case took 3 years but Joe stuck with it. We felt confident Joe’s recommendations and advise were spot on. He is the best.”
– Donna H.
- “May 24th, 2016 our lives changed due to a catastrophic injury incurred by my husband. He was welding and a spark on his clothing ignited. The moment we contacted Joe’s Office, Lisa began her magic. She made sure we received compensation EVERY week, the best nurse case manager and PT. She never let up, and my husband’s recovery was smooth. I see horror stories of people losing homes, cars and piles of debt. Lisa and Joe were there to make sure that never happened to us. Thank you for holding it all together during this difficult time. We would highly recommend your firm.”
– Mary M.
- “I injured my back at work and was getting the run around from my employer and the insurance company. I contacted Joe and he got involved and helped me get things done. I didn’t have the physical ability to return to the job I had been doing. Joe got me a settlement that was more than I expected and helped me get my own business started. I am grateful for all they did for me. I love Lisa. She is like having a pittbull on your side in a fight.”
– Solly O.
- “I was injured on the job in 2015. At first it was just one of those things … what doesn’t kill us right?! The insurance adjuster and my employer assured me they would take good care of me. Then reality hit – I needed surgery to repair the damage to my knee. I was assigned a new adjuster who said he was working for me but his words and his actions were on different planets. I’m not one of those people who see dollar signs but early on I started thinking, my employer and the insurance co. both have lawyers so maybe I need someone “on my side.” After contacting Joe Miller Law, I received a call from Paralegal Lisa Hancock who assured me that she was there for me.She explained my rights and urged me to contact her with any issues. Knowing that I was one of many clients I was skeptical but when I did have an issue and needed her NOW – she was available! Lisa’s professionalism and enthusiasm for her job are second to none. She guided me through the entire process (2 years), easing my anxiety and stress level allowing me to concentrate on me. She has an uncanny intuition that picked up on my personality and matched it, making me feel like I had a friend, not just an attorney. She was relentless when I hit a wall and dealt with every issue that I just couldn’t deal with anymore. I would strongly recommend anyone who is injured on the job to contact Joe Miller Law. Their fees are reasonable and they get results. I never spoke with Joe directly, but through communications with Lisa he always answered my questions promptly. This has been a long, drawn out, potentially stressful experience for me. But, and there’s always a but, throughout it all Lisa has been my ROCK, guiding me along the way, calming me down when necessary, and for this I say, “Thank You Lisa for being so good at what you do!””
– Tam V.
- “Joe Miller represented me like a family member. Everything he did to help me was more than appreciated. Solving the case was simple, their guidance was also. I would say that it’s been a pleasure being their client. The outcome of it all was pretty amazing, and I wasn’t expecting a lot. Joe Miller put me in the right position and fought for what I deserved.”
– K. King, Suffolk, VA
- “Extremely client friendly. Thorough, very professional and timely. Mr. Miller’s Practice is a mission rather than a vocation.”
– Rev. Dr. Linwood H. Hill, Jr., Chesapeake, VA
- “I feel that you all were outstanding and caring. There is no way I could have done it without you. Thank you so very much. Great Job!!!”
– Danita Holley, Hampton, VA
- “I am very pleased in the way this law firm has dealt with my granddaughter and my situation. I will be telling people to go to them.”
– Cynthia Riddick, Elizabeth City, NC
- “Joe Miller has been a G-dsend to myself and my family. He is tremendous. He is professional, he is sincere, he is honest. I would refer him to anyone, I have no complaints whatsoever.”
– Anita Grissom, Virginia Beach, VA
- “My experience with Accidental Injury Advocates was painless. They took care of everything. They answered all my questions in a timely fashion. If you are ever in an accident I would recommend you contact them. I have no complaints.”
– R. Blocker, Elizabeth City, NC
- “I would like to thank you all for your hard work on my case…”
– K. Whitley, Norfolk, VA
- “Your work and assistance was outstanding. They staff was very professional and helpful. Could not have asked for better support, patience, and caring….In the future if I need assistance I will look to you for help and support…”
– Beatrice Gatling, Winton, NC
- “I give thanks to the Lord for Mr. Miller and his staff. I’m pleased with my settlement. I highly recommend this firm to any further client…”
– B. A. Williams, Virginia Beach, VA
- “Having never had the occasion to retain an attorney, I was at a loss as to further action or what I should do. Your offices immediately responded to my call and your staff’s contacting me and virtually taking over for me was a relief during a difficult time. I appreciate your representation and finalization of this suit. Thank you and your staff for their professionalism and courtesy.”
– Nancy Tanous, Virginia Beach, VA
- “Marietta and Attorney Joe Miller were wonderful in communicating with me and handling my claim. Both were warm and personable.”
– Susanne Stoekle, Kill Devil Hills, NC