Virginia Workers’ Compensation Attorney – The Work Injury Center
If you have been injured on the job you’re likely in pain, frustrated and feeling confused by a complex system. That’s where we come in. Workers’ Compensation Attorney Joe Miller and The Work Injury Center understand the process. We know you don’t know what to do next. Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- I want to get the right treatment.
- I want to get well and be productive.
- I want to be pain free.
- I want my employer to do the right thing.
- I want to make sure my family can afford to live, even if I can’t work.
- I have been released to light duty by my doctor, and am in no condition to go back to work (watch a video on this topic!).
- I’ve been sent something called an Award Agreement and I’m not sure if I should sign it.
- I was offered a workers comp settlement by the insurance company.
- I have been sent a Petition for Settlement along with an Order.
- I have been getting workers compensation checks, but for how much longer?
- My workers compensation claim has been denied.
- I have a workers compensation hearing scheduled.
- I have a functional capacity exam scheduled.
- I have an Independent Medical Exam scheduled.
- I want to know if I can get a second opinion with another doctor.
- I have gotten a paper asking about Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- I don’t know what to do next.
Career-Ending Injuries are Serious
Most of our clients in Virginia Workers’ Compensation claims are facing career-ending injuries and want Strong Justice. Wondering how you will pay the bills for years to come is scary. It feels like the system is against you. An injury to a hand, foot, leg or arm, or even worse, your spine or brain, is a serious, life-changing burden.
No matter where you live in Virginia, we can help. We work with clients across the state who need an advocate looking out for their rights. Don’t face the insurance company and the other side’s lawyers alone. Get a Virginia Workers’ Compensation lawyer at The Work Injury Center looking out for you and your family. You have rights, but the system is complex and you can miss out on important benefits.
Call today and get attorney Joe Miller and The Work Injury Center on your side. Make sure you get Strong Justice for your work injury and claim for benefits. Call 888-694-1671 or contact us online immediately.
If you have questions in the meantime, make sure you download our free ebook, 10 Traps & Lies That Will Ruin Your VA Workers Comp Case.